I was out of the office most of today, here are the things that I know about:
- Eunhee Park was interviewed by a reporter with a British TV station. I wasn’t there so I wasn’t able to get a photo.
- One prospective buyer of our office location stopped by.
- One student and tutor came to our office for a study session.
- We told a reporter about Hwang In-Cheol’s campaign to have his father released from North Korea.
- I was one of the Korea Times bloggers who had short comments published about the upcoming summit.
- TNKR co-founder Eunkoo Lee received several calls from refugees reminding her that they are really really eager to join TNKR, and they want to know when they can start.
More photos are below.