We have had so many nice people ask how they can join the Teach North Korean Refugees project. On July 25, 2015, the co-founders of TNKR will be meeting with interested volunteers who would like to find out about what we are doing, would like to brainstorm ways to get involved in non-teaching activities, or would like to join Track 2 of our project.
- What is TNKR
- Track 1: “Finding My Own Way.”
- Track 2: “Telling My Own Story.”
- Overseas studies
- Speech contest
- English Speech Contest
- Ways to help
- Track 2 Orientation
A few notes:
–Please don’t show up expecting to be assigned tasks, come with your thinking cap on, use your brain to find your own role. We will be brainstorming, not handing out assignments.
–We know that no matter what time we schedule this that some people won’t be able to make it.
–Make sure your phone is charged. Call the office number 070-4006-0942 in case you get lost.
–If you are late then please don’t join..
* National Assembly Station on subway line 9. 국회의사당역https://en.wikipedia.org/
* From exit 3 or 2, make a U-turn.
* Then walk between the KB bank buildings.
* As you reach the street it will be the building slightly to the right, 성우빌딩 is the name of the building. Room 805
* It isn’t difficult, after leaving the subway, it will take less than a minute. For those who get lost, the office number is 070-4115-9600
서울특별시 영등포구 국회대로66길 17, 805호(여의도동, 성우빌딩)
Note: Please take the 일반 (regular) train and NOT the 급행 (express) train on Line 9. The Express train passes 국회의사당 station.